Pages

Start a Credit Repair Business


Statistics show that the first 2 years of being in business for yourself will prove to LOSE MONEY. Yes, the vast majority of business will cost you money for the first two years. And, that does not count covering your personal expenses over those two years while also paying for those business loses. I have been down that road and it is not a pretty one. It was not until I started a credit repair business that I reached financial independence and was thankful I had stuck out the tough years so that I could find a business such as this.

In my first 6 months of my credit repair business, I experimented with many credit repair techniques and also advertising methods. The time spent doing these things soon lead to the success of my business and I came to the realization that anyone, anywhere could be doing the same thing I am doing and making the same profits. Therefore, I spent all of November and December of 2005 creating a system that someone else could use in their location to duplicate my success. This is a system, that if I had had early on, I would have been able to start off making great profits instead of spending 1/2 a year learning how to run the business.

Did you know that flyers aren't a good way to get credit repair customers?? Did you know that classified ads don't work either? Don't even try these two things. But, there is good news, too. There are 9-10 SOLID ways of getting a steady strem of customers to sign-up with your for credit repair. You need to offer something different. Credit Repair (deleting negative items) is only HALF of the real equasion of credit repair.

Adding Positive Items is just as important as deleting negative. By adding this to your arsenal, customers are much happier with your ability to serve them. Like I said, you too can be making thousands of dollars per month doing credit repair as well.

Mr. Smith owns and operates Hub City Credit Repair http://www.hubcitycreditrepair.com in Lubbock, TX. He specializes in teaching others how to start a credit repair business in their city.

No comments:

Post a Comment